Together We Protect
Fraud costs organizations worldwide an estimated 5 percent of their annual revenues, according to a study conducted by the Association of Certified Fraud Examiners (ACFE), this translates to a potential projected global fraud loss of approximately $3.7 trillion.
The seriousness of this issue and our continuous efforts to raise awareness about it among our staff and customers is why ADIB is participating in the "International Fraud Awareness Week", as an official supporter to promote anti-fraud awareness and education. The movement, known commonly as Fraud Week, champions the need to proactively fight fraud and help safeguard business and investments from this growing problem.
ADIB strives to provide its customers with simplest and most secure banking experience possible. ADIB uses cutting edge technologies to protect customer information and constantly evaluates, develops and implements advanced banking security measures as well as empowering you with safety tips to protect you from cyber fraud.
To safeguard yourself for the future, here are some
simple tips from ADIB:
• Sharing sensitive personal information on social media.
• Sharing your banking details (Password, Card, Account & PIN number etc.) with anyone.
• Using same passwords for personal & business/banking purpose
• Using public WIFI or unsecured devices for banking transactions.
• Responding to suspicious call or email about unbelievable offers or actions
• Enabling security features including two factor authentication (OTP).
• Using updated genuine OS and Antivirus software.
• To update personal data with the bank.
• Downloading apps from legitimate sources only.
• To review your bank accounts regularly and report anything suspicious.